- 1 (3.4 oz) instant pistachio pudding mix
- 1 (8 oz) can crushed pineapple with juice
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows (I use the pastel colored ones!)
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- 8 ounce container of frozen whipped topping, slightly softened
- I mix in a few Maraschino cherries, plus put a few on top for garnish
Combine the pistachio pudding mix with the crushed pineapple and juice, mix well. Add in the marshmallows, nuts, and maraschino cherries (if desired). Fold in the softened whipped topping. Chill well before serving. NOTE: Your salad may seem a little “runny” but do not add more marshmallows. Trust me, they will soak up part of the liquid. If you add too many marshmallows, the salad becomes very stiff.