Glazed Pork Chops on the Grill
- One-half cup ketchup
- One-fourth cup packed brown sugar
- One-fourth cup white vinegar
- One-fourth cup orange juice
- One-fourth cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- One-half tsp. dried rosemary, crushed
- 8 bone-in pork loin chops about one-half inch thick and half a pound each
- In a small bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Pour three-fourths cup into a large re-sealable plastic bag or marinating pan and add the pork chops. Seal the bag and turn the bag to coat the chops. Refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight. Place the remaining marinade in a closed container in the refrigerator.
- Spray the grill rack to prevent sticking. Drain and discard the marinade in the bag. Grill the pork over medium heat for 4-6 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 160°, basting occasionally with reserved marinade.
Serve with your favorite side dishes.