Raspberry Jello Salad
- 1 can Raspberry pie filling
- 2 large boxes of Sugar Free Raspberry flavored Jello gelatin
- 5 cups boiling water
- Bring 5 cups of water to a boil and pour in the Jello as you stir. Stir until dissolved. Add the pie filling and stir until well mixed.
- Refrigerate until it is set, stirring a couple times to mix the raspberries evenly as it stiffens.
- Serve with whipped cream.
Sometimes we like this as a dessert as well as with the meal. The first time I used this recipe, I used cherry pie filling and cherry Jello but my family prefers Raspberry. You can do what you like best! The kids love this and it’s SO easy.