Today’s recipe is quick, fat free, low in sugar, and still delicious! This is good for dipping fruit in.
PINK FRUIT DIP
- 4 ounces fat free cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups fat free Cool Whip (or whip your own heavy whipping cream with vanilla extract, sweetened with stevia)
- 1 teaspoon pink sugar-free lemonade drink mix
- Beat the cream cheese and lemonade mix until smooth.
- Beat in 1/2 cup (not the whole amount) of Cool Whip.
- Fold in the remaining Cool Whip (1 cup).
- You need to refrigerate for at least an hour before serving.
- Serve with strawberries, apple slices, or banana chunks.