- 1 – 16 oz jar unsalted peanuts
- 1 – 16 oz. Jar salted peanuts
- 1 – 12 oz bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 – 12 oz bag milk chocolate chips
- 2 – 10 oz bag peanut butter chips
- 2 – 1 lb pkg white almond bark or vanilla candy coating
Directions: Layer all ingredients in a large crockpot (starting with peanuts). Turn the pot on low, cover with lid, and leave sitting for 2 hours. Then, remove lid and stir to combine. Replace lid and leave sitting for another 30 minutes. Stir again and then spoon mixture on to wax paper or non-stick aluminum foil. Allow to harden for at least 1 hour.