- Two small tubes Pillsbury Biscuits or one tube of "Grands Homestyle"
- One-third cup white sugar
- One-third cup brown sugar
- Three-fourths stick butter (6 T)
- Two-thirds cup vanilla ice cream
Mix white and brown sugar, butter, and ice cream. Boil until sugar is dissolved, set aside.
Pull apart biscuits (in half if using small tubes and quarters if using Grands) and roll in a cinnamon and sugar mixture. (about one-fourth cup sugar and 1 T cinnamon mixed together) Put pieces in buttered cake pan and pour caramel mixture over biscuits. Bake at 350 degrees for 15 -20 minutes. YUM.