Dirty Martini Dip
- 8 ounces cream cheese – softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise (the package used 1/2 cup so you could add more)
- 1/4 cup sour cream (the package used 1/2 cup so you could add more)
- 2 T olive juice (from the green olives jar)
- 1 garlic clove chopped fine
- I also added 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 T dried Italian Herbs mixture
- 1-2 T chopped onion (I used red but you could use white or yellow or dried flakes)
- 1/ bottle olives (5.75 oz green olives with pimentos is what I used) Drain the olives, and then chop then as fine as you want – you can add more if desired. Ruth even added a few jalapeno-spiced olives.
- About 12 black olives – chopped as fine as you want
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon Cayenne pepper
Mix well and refrigerator for several hours or overnight. Serve with crackers.