- One and one-half pounds bacon, cooked, drained, crumbled, and divided
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 (8 oz) packages cream cheese, softened
- One-half cup sour cream
- One-fourth cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup cheddar cheese (shredded) or to taste
- One-half tsp Italian seasoning
- One-half tsp garlic powder
- 1 T mustard
- 2 cups chopped seeded tomatoes or one 16 oz. can diced tomatoes
- One and one-half cups chopped iceberg lettuce
- Pepper and salt to taste
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 1 1/2-quart baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside 3/4 cup crumbled bacon. In a large bowl, combine remaining bacon, cream cheese, shredded cheeses, sour cream, mayonnaise, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and mustard. Spoon mixture into prepared baking dish. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Sprinkle chopped tomatoes, remaining 3/4 cup crumbled bacon, and Iceberg lettuce over hot dip.
Serve immediately with toasted bread rounds, tortilla chips, crackers or pita chips.