This is a great recipe for a delicious winter treat! If you want to reduce the calories, you can eliminate the cream cheese filing or use the low fat variety.
- one-half cup sugar
- 3 T butter, softened
- 1 extra large egg or one-fourth cup refrigerated or frozen egg product, thawed
- three-fourths cup chocolate-flavored syrup
- two-thirds cup all purpose flour
- (8 oz.) Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- one-fourth cup sugar
- one-half tsp. vanilla
- 3-4 cups assorted fruit such as sliced peeled kiwi, mandarin orange sections, sliced bananas, sliced and peeled peaches, sliced nectarines, strawberries, raspberries and blueberries
- Chocolate syrup for top drizzle
Lightly coat a 12" pizza pan with cooking spray. Set aside. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
For the crust, in a medium mixing bowl combine one-half cup sugar and butter. Beat with an electric mixer on medium speed until creamy. Add the egg product and beat well. Alternately add the 3/4 cup chocolate syrup and the flour, beating after each addition on low speed until combined. Spread into the prepared pizza pan. Bake for 20 minutes or until top springs back when lightly touched. Cool on a wire rack.
Mix together the Philadelphia cream cheese, one-fourth cup sugar and vanilla and spread over the cooled crust. Place fresh fruit on top and drizzle with chocolate syrup.