White Zucchini Cake
- 3 eggs
- One and one-half cups white sugar
- One-half cup brown sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 3 cups shredded zucchini
- 2 tsp baking soda
- One-fourth t baking powder
- Two and one-half cups flour
- 1 tsp vanilla
Beat the eggs and mix in the sugars and oil. Add the zucchini. Mix the dry ingredients together and add to the mix. Add vanilla and mix well.
Pour into a 12.5" x 17.5" x 1" Jelly Roll Pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 -30 minutes.
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese (low fat is OK)
- One stick (1/2 cup) butter
- 1 tsp. almond extract
- 3-4 cups powdered sugar (depending on how thick you like it to be)
Beat together and spread over cooled cake.