Maple & Brown Sugar Oatmeal Mix
Mix all of these together and store in an air-tight container. This will last up to 6 months, but you will eat it all before then!
- 1/3 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1/2 cup confectioner’s sugar (not the regular white sugar but powdered sugar)
- 1/2 cup non-dairy powdered coffee creamer
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon salt
For your individual batch of instant oatmeal:
- 2/3 cup quick-cooking oats
- 2 Tablespoons (adjust to your taste) of oatmeal topping mix
- 1/3 to 1/2 cups of boiling water
Put the oats and oatmeal topping mix in a bowl and add boiling water to the consistency you want. Stir and let set for a minute, longer if the oats are not soft enough for you.
Top with milk and more brown sugar, if desired! Some people add a bit of butter, but I have never like that. Enjoy!