Brownie Bribes with Kisses
We constantly joke around here about the need to have chocolate to keep us under control. Gwen works at Nordic Needle in bookkeeping. She loves to bake, but has willpower not to eat many of the things she bakes. To solve the "overstock" problem when she bakes, Gwen brings them to work to share!!! One of our favorites is a little brownie with a chocolate kiss on top. Plus, Gwen says it is one of the easiest goodies to make. They didn’t have an official name until this week, and we thought this said it all…..Brownie Bribes with Kisses!
- Prepare two boxes of brownie mix (9" x13" size) as shown on the box. Gwen prefers the Betty Crocker brownie mix.
- Refrigerate the dough for approximately 2 hours so it thickens.
- Grease mini muffin pans and fill with 1 tablespoon of brownie mix. Bake for 13-15 minutes.
- Place a Hershey’s kiss on top of each brownie immediately out of the oven. Press down slightly into the dough.
- Let cool in the pan for 10 minutes, then remove and let cool until the kiss hardens.
- Store in an air tight container. I bet they would freeze well, but there are never leftovers to experiment with!!!