Wild Rice Bread
Put ingredients into your bread maker as you do any other recipe.
- three-fourths cup hot water
- one-fourth cup molasses
- three-fourths cup cooked wild rice
- 2 tablespoons potato flakes
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- two and one-half cups bread flour
- 1 rounded teaspoon yeast plus one-half teaspoon more
note from mom: I make the dough in the bread machine through the first rise, but take it out and put it into two bread pans. Let it rise and then bake at 350 degrees for 33 minutes.