- 1 cup sugar
- 1 stick margarine
- 4 eggs
- 1 can Hersheys Syrup (16 oz)
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- one-half tsp salt
- 1 cup flour
Mix together in the order above and beat for 2 minutes. Pour into a 9 x 13 pan and bake at 350 for 25 minutes. Cool.
- 1 stick melted butter or margarine
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 tsp. peppermint extract
- 2 Tablespoons milk
- dash of green food coloring
Mix and spread over cooled brownies. Refrigerate until hard.
- melt together 6 tablespoons butter or margarine with 6 oz. chocolate chips
- Pour over top of mint layer and refrigerate until set.
Cut and serve and see the smiles!