- Cover the bottom of a 10.5” x 15.5” pan with whole graham crackers
- Spread with one bag of chocolate chips (I used a small bag)
- Cover with a layer of mini marshmallows (I used a half a bag)
- In a pan, melt three-fourths cup of butter with three-fourths cup of brown sugar.
- Stir and boil until the sugar is melted and mixed with the butter.
- Pour this mixture over the ingredients in the pan and bake at 350 degrees for 8-11 minutes. The marshmallows will puff up and turn golden brown.
Cut into serving sizes and enjoy!