Broccoli Crunch Salad
- 4 large broccoli heads cut into small bite-size pieces (approximately 7 cups)
- 1 cup Craisins (cranberry raisins – or just use regular raisins)
- 1 cup toasted sunflower seeds
- 2 cups red seedless grapes, cut in half
- One-fourth cup chopped red onion or green onions chopped finely
- 1 bottle (2.8 oz or 79 g) real bacon pieces (I used Hormel brand)
- Or 12 strips of bacon fried crisp and crumbled
- Combine and mix well. Cover with dressing.
- Dressing: 1 cup Mayonnaise
- One-half cup sugar
- 2 Tablespoons white vinegar
Mix well and pour over salad. Refrigerate.