Thanksgiving is this week and I am so excited. I think my most favorite meal is carved turkey with homemade stuffing. I usually coax my family into having it in the Spring also, so I get it twice a year! Campbell’s has a recipe that combines both of my favorites. This will be a great way to use up some frozen leftovers and get turkey with stuffing more than two times a year.
COUNTRY TURKEY CASSEROLE, serves 4-6 depending on how much they love turkey with stuffing.
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can Campbell’s® Condensed Cream of Celery Soup
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can Campbell’s® Condensed Cream of Potato Soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme leaves, crushed
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 cups cooked cut-up vegetables (green beans, carrots, peas and/or potatoes)
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey or chicken
- 4 cups prepared Pepperidge Farm® Herb Seasoned Stuffing
- Mix soups, milk, thyme, pepper, vegetables and turkey in 3-quart shallow baking dish. Top with stuffing.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 25 minutes or until hot.